Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Optional Update. Inbound.

SamirMishraSamirMishra Posts: 308Member
Hey Brawlers,

We will be releasing Optional Updates on both Android and iOS over the next couple days. Here's what's coming In the Optional Update!

Bug fixes

Fixed bug that caused “overtime!” text to sometimes appear incorrectly

Allow color codes in text “XX Accepted YY into club” to properly show the player name color

Blinking box buttons when opening a Club join link

Sound setting not saved as OFF when listening to music

Improvements

Decreased the skill queue time from 1s to 0.3s (how long the skill is queued for casting when casting before the previous skill has ended)

During pushback and stun skills are no longer queued at all

Showdown: Follow the spectated player by default

Add outline to countdown, match over, showdown! and overtime! texts to make them easier to read

Use LNY theme in Play Again matchmaking screen

Poor network indicator removed from menu screens

Crash Fixes, and optimized memory
Hi. SamirMishra here an Active Forumer from SC forums. Feel free to Private Message me when you need Help. Thanks. Yours Faithfully.
V30GAmy.png
Thank you very much @DeltaDroid4 for this Beautiful Signature! All credits to him! Want a sig? Visit his shop now! He's a great Growlithe Artist -smirk-
Playing CoC and BS happily! Quit My Job in clash Royale.
Want to chat with me? ¶Discord: SAMIR#7795, ¶Forums:https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1707508-SamirMishra