Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
WARNING! The Rage category can contain profanity. It is not suggested for children under the age of 13.

Anyone else do this annoying habit?

killerkiller Posts: 1,163Member
I just rage quit two games in a row because of this frustrating error- I position a card, in this case poison, over a pump... and as I lift my finger to drop it, it moves out of position. I can take losing because of my poor decisions but I can’t stand losing because of this kind of error.
vouz81kqd95y.png
Two decks:
Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
Signature art by JcttehTheWise

Comments

• GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 3,070Member
    I have never rage quitted from the battles. The only times I left a match was due to a game crash and I have a history with that.
    TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
    Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
    Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
    Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
    This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 591Member
    well, that has happened to me, and the spell was rocket.
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter
  • tboztboz Posts: 28Member
    edited February 9
    I quit 9 out of 10 games because I’m playing against a fuck head. Or a boring as fuck player, or a combo of the two. If this shit starts happening as well I will just give up this game.
    Giorgakis
  • killerkiller Posts: 1,163Member
    If you are going to quit a game because opponent is boring then you may as well quit all multiplayer games. This game isn’t unique in that all the players are mindless copy paste drones.
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
  • PiklashuPiklashu Posts: 585Member
    I see freeze, I quit

I see level 13 with maxed hog, I quit

I don't play with retards
    PI-CLASH-uuuu
  • killerkiller Posts: 1,163Member
    Piklashu wrote: »
    I see freeze, I quit

I see freeze, I quit

I've been quitting a lot for the week after season reset. Battling lvl 13 players just above 4k with my lv!10 and 11 cards... No thanks. I agree these people are losers not worth anyone's time.
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    edited February 10
    I see freeze, I quit

killer wrote: »
    I see freeze, I quit

I see freeze, I quit

I've been quitting a lot for the week after season reset. Battling lvl 13 players just above 4k with my lv!10 and 11 cards... No thanks. I agree these people are losers not worth anyone's time.

77kiuusodyzu.png

Opponent I just got....
    PI-CLASH-uuuu
  • IDProGIDProG Posts: 145Member
    I see freeze, I quit

I see freeze, I quit

I see freeze, I quit

77kiuusodyzu.png

Opponent I just got....

LavaLoon wrecks that deck. Just sayin.
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,330Moderator
    Admittedly my finger slips sometimes too. I quit only if I feel the game is over because they're running a counter deck or something that is hard for my deck to stop (I usually would quit at least a minute and a half into battle when I can tell how it's going). Usually I zap the king or something and let them win without actually closing the app.
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 91/91 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 16 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Join the CommunityRoyale Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/3PdFBp3
    IDProG wrote: »
    I see freeze, I quit

I see freeze, I quit

I see freeze, I quit

77kiuusodyzu.png

Opponent I just got....

LavaLoon wrecks that deck. Just sayin.

Yes. No matter the deck there will be always a"xxx wrecks that" option.

That would be GREAT if we could see and choose opponents like clash of clans or gems of war.
    PI-CLASH-uuuu
  • JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 1,974Moderator
    I personally prefer not leaving and keep fighting even if it's clearly impossible to win, I feel leaving is a moral defeat.

And about the error thing, It used to happen a lot to me, so I stopped dragging cards to just tap instead.
    Forum Moderator and hobbyish doodler
    y550ls9wbwod.png
    I like underused stuff...