Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
WARNING! The Rage category can contain profanity. It is not suggested for children under the age of 13.

Stats are in!

tboztboz Posts: 30Member
Here are the stats for players.
95% = Boring (cut and pasters, doing the same power move over and over again whether it works or not, emoting constantly, bragging when you won even if I let you after I quit 20 seconds in because you’re a dick etc)
Of these 95%, 90% are total fucking cockheads. If you think you’re awesome for winning this game for whatever reason then I pity you and your life.
This leaves 5% who seem like decent humans like enjoy a good game whether they win or lose.
I swear it’s like I’m playing against the same fuck face all the time and every 20/30games I get a cool person to play against. I don’t care about winning, playing a good match is where it’s at.

Comments

• killerkiller Posts: 1,208Member
    I think you are actually underestimating the number of boring players. At least 99% of players are cut and pasters looking to copy what others are doing.

I would say you are overestimating the number of jerks. Less then half BM.

But I would add a stat reflecting the 30-40% of players who are P2W where the majority of their wins only come about due to lvl advantages. It may be no surprise that this group has more BMers. The real jerks come from this category.

In summary... non boring players? Almost non existent.
    Polite good sports or at least quiet? Probably 2 out of every 3
    Garbage P2Wers who BM... the real losers.... I would say probably 5-10%. These are the people who if they went away the quality of the game improves immediately.
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
    Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
    Signature art by JcttehTheWise
  • IDProGIDProG Posts: 158Member
    My version of the stats:

80% True Copy-Pasters (fully copy without changing anything)
    - 90% of them are noobs

18% Strategical Copy-Pasters (they change the deck to suit their needs) (To be honest, I'm in this category lol)

2% True Deck Creator (non-meta decks)
  • tboztboz Posts: 30Member
    You may be right, but I do seem to be players a lot of dickheads. Haha. Oh humans, why must you be so shitty????
  • PiklashuPiklashu Posts: 585Member
    Maxed Valkyrie: I am a noob that cannot defend strategically so I place this catch all defense

Maxed hog; I am a moron that cannot make a strategy that hit tower, so I use the easiest card to get to the tower

Cheap hog cycle with Valkyrie, Zap, fireball arrows Canon: I am a brain dead patient that before my coma watched a YouTube video and decided to wire this easy deck to my brain monitor machine and play clash while I vegetate.
    Giorgakis
    PI-CLASH-uuuu
  • GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 3,175Member
    Piklashu wrote: »
    Maxed Valkyrie: I am a noob that cannot defend strategically so I place this catch all defense

Maxed hog; I am a moron that cannot make a strategy that hit tower, so I use the easiest card to get to the tower

Cheap hog cycle with Valkyrie, Zap, fireball arrows Canon: I am a brain dead patient that before my coma watched a YouTube video and decided to wire this easy deck to my brain monitor machine and play clash while I vegetate.

Out of all these, Cannon is the biggest offender. Everybody that uses it is a satanist.
    TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
    Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
    Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
    Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
    This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
    May I ask you why you hate Cannons so much? I, as a Golem Lightning user, crush Cannons easily. That being said, I despise Goblin Barrels and Inferno Towers (even though I use IT lol). Goblin Barrel is a 3-Cost mafia-level crime. The easiest, most skill-less way to deal damage to Crown Towers.
    You mentioned that Lightning crushes the Devil easily. It is the weakest card in the game and the most pointless one and its exustence makes no sense. And buffing it will only spread its Satanism further and further.
    TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)

Check my AMA here
    Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
    Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
    This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
    What do you refer to as it? Lightning or Cannon?
    The number of shitty P2W losers seems to grow every season, the number of players with maxxed cards now at 4200+ playing against my 10s and 11s.,. Sickening. The game is really on the last legs for me. I’m just sick of playing losers with so many card lvls above mine, this whole ladder design where you are playing crappy players with enormous card advantages is just bad imo. It breeds contempt for all the bad players (of which there are so many... Its mostly all I play these days)
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    IDProG wrote: »
    What do you refer to as it? Lightning or Cannon?

With it I am referring to Cannon of course.
    TH9xMZx.jpg0

Their card

Check my AMA here
    Confirmed - 99.9% of ebarb players are horrible. Just battled a string of maxxed ebarbs at 4150 cups where I, for example, have 10s and 11s. I literally battled 1 ebarb player in 2 years who had equal card levels. But most are like the ones here with lvl13 ebarbs vs opponents with cards as low as 10.

I just don’t get how they don’t feel like an idiot when they always battle (and half the time lose) to players with 2-3 lvls lower.
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
  • ShaggsShaggs Posts: 559Member
    killer wrote: »
    Confirmed - 99.9% of ebarb players are horrible. Just battled a string of maxxed ebarbs at 4150 cups where I, for example, have 10s and 11s. I literally battled 1 ebarb player in 2 years who had equal card levels. But most are like the ones here with lvl13 ebarbs vs opponents with cards as low as 10.

I just don’t get how they don’t feel like an idiot when they always battle (and half the time lose) to players with 2-3 lvls lower.

An E.Barb player gets their wings every time they beat a player and they get triggered .... Thank you for donating to the cause.... I look forward to getting my wings one day.
    Shaggs wrote: »

An E.Barb player gets their wings every time they beat a player and they get triggered .... Thank you for donating to the cause.... I look forward to getting my wings one day.

So they spend 150,000 more gold and thousands of more cards to get a win. Sounds like a bunch if ignorant fools.
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
  • ShaggsShaggs Posts: 559Member

So they spend 150,000 more gold and thousands of more cards to get a win. Sounds like a bunch if ignorant fools.

Your math might a bit off.... The purpose of E.barbs is that you can climb faster for less.... well documented statistic... sounds like a good strategy... down side is you will be capped on how high you can climb based on skill.... I doubt an E.barb user can hit 5.5k with a fully maxed deck.

Your math might a bit off.... The purpose of E.barbs is that you can climb faster for less.... well documented statistic... sounds like a good strategy... down side is you will be capped on how high you can climb based on skill.... I doubt an E.barb user can hit 5.5k with a fully maxed deck.

That's not the point. The problem is the overleveled EBarbs are entoxicating the lower trophy range, severely holding back the actual skilled players from grinding up because level difference cancels the skill difference.

Capped on skill? Using EBarbs takes no skill, just like Royal Giant. That's why no top players use EBarbs.
This discussion has been closed.
This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. For more information see Supercell's Fan Content Policy:www.supercell.com/fan-content-policy.