Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

[New Card Idea] Foaming all with a single drop

D1NonlineD1Nonline Posts: 28Member
edited February 12 in Ideas & Feature Requests
Got the idea from the guard spell......introducing the "Bubble Spell"
when used, it will cover all the troops in bubbles giving them 1 hit shields....
a radius of a Zap....about 3 elixirs.
It must have been the hog rider that uses too much soap touch the cauldron.
D 1 N ONLINE

Comments

• NukedPenguinNukedPenguin Posts: 211Member
    I think it's too expensive, if it was 2 Elixir, and affected buildings too, and a 3s duration timer I think it would be balanced. This way you can use it to negate a rocket hit if timed right. This spell would be a projectile so the farther it has to travel the longer it takes to affect the targets, think of the movement speed of fireball.
  • D1NonlineD1Nonline Posts: 28Member
    I think it's too expensive, if it was 2 Elixir, and affected buildings too, and a 3s duration timer I think it would be balanced. This way you can use it to negate a rocket hit if timed right. This spell would be a projectile so the farther it has to travel the longer it takes to affect the targets, think of the movement speed of fireball.

It doesn't really affect buildings only troops....I'm planning to have a Rework directory for my ideas........thanks for mentioning the duration
    D 1 N ONLINE
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 591Member
    duration isn't needed, nerf cost to 4 elixir.
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter