Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

sup mates' new mod here!

ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,437Moderator
edited February 15 in Forum Talk
sup mates' ferrell34 here!
recently, i've been picked to be responsible as a moderator in this forum. So in this thread, i would like to say two things for you mates:

1. Don't be afraid to criticize my threads. I'm not gonna round-Bun you with my hammer cause' you said something wrong about my thread. It's not because i'm open minded, but because it's an obligation of every man on duty. Unless you "somehow" cross the line.
2. I've been involved in this forums for over 2 years, and i should show my appreciation. Luckily, i was chosen for this spot.

So from now on, along with @JcttehTheWise, i shall rise my Bun Hammer and smite dark peasants that ruins our forums!!1!

and also i'd bring some R*ddit stuffs here, so you won't have to cross the stinky dark valley besides it. Which one? The one that doesn't sound like it's from R*ddit.
Giorgakismicsfyuen
EarthThis signature is my city

Comments