I call it "PEKKA Battle Ram Bridge Spam Control Deck"
Ice Golem/Royal Ghost/Lumberjack
These are the deck variants that I meet every time, and I 90% lost the battle. The 10% was because the enemy made a LOT of mistakes, not because the deck has enough weaknesses.
Sure, some people would say things like "git gud" or "every deck has weaknesses", and that might be true. But no, this time, I'm confident to say that something's wrong with this deck.
FIRST, the Deck Shop stats. I know Deck Shop stats are not everything, but still, they matter, and in my opinion, the deck advice is actually pretty useful. If you build the above deck (the core one, the ones that I mention first in every row) in Deck Shop, you'll find that here are the stats:
No warning, no problem. Only info about no buildings.
That is actually pretty INSANE for a deck. I never see any other deck that can reach that level of rating.
SECOND, how to counter the deck.
I tested the deck in the Lunar New Year tournament event (the one that allowed you to create a deck with every card in the game), and it rocked. Easy win with no losses.
So, I thought about trying to find the deck's weaknesses using meta decks.
- Golem - Night Witch: PEKKA and Poison kill the entire push, OR, push the other lane with Battle Ram and Bandit. If you try to use Lumberjack at the other lane when pushing, defensive Bandit can stop him.
- Swarm - Miner: Poison or Zap+Electro Wizard for the swarms, Mega Minion or PEKKA for the Miner. Now you have to deal with the counterpush.
- PEKKA - Double Prince: PEKKA and Mega Minion+Electro Wizard stop the push. Electro Wizard and Ice Golem torture the lone Prince or Dark Prince.
- PEKKA - 3M: PEKKA and Poison stop the push with the PEKKA. You can also use Ice Golem+Bandit to stop any lone Musketeers (single or dual ones). Rush the lane with Battle Ram and Bandit after an Elixir Collector is deployed.
- Lava-loon: Electro Wizard and Mega Minion do all the work here. Rush the other lane with Battle Ram and Bandit or PEKKA+Poison after the deployment of Lava Hound. Poison for any Minion Horde, Zap for the swarms or Inferno Dragon. They usually are weak defensively, so use a PEKKA push as a distraction, then attack with Battle Ram and Bandit at the other lane. I'm basically repeating myself here, so let's move on.
- Graveyard - Freeze: PEKKA for ground tanks, Electro Wizard and/or Mega Minion for air tanks. Poison takes care of most of the Graveyard with minimal damage. You just wasted 9 Elixir for small damage and now you have to take care of the counterpush.
- Balloon - Freeze (or Balloon - Rage): Use the Mega Minion to bait the Freeze, then the Electro Wizard to finish the Balloon. Use both together to finish Balloon+Rage. Nice try, now deal with the counterpush.
- Hog Cycle (or Hog + Freeze): PEKKA for the Hog Rider, or to bait the Freeze, then Electro Wizard to kill the Hog with minimal damage to the tower. 8 Elixir well spent, now deal with the counterpush. PEKKA is tanky enough to tank the damage from the weak Skeletons and the Musketeer before Poison kills them. Use Bandit at the other lane if the enemy tries to kite the PEKKA with Ice Golem or Battle Ram at the other lane if they try to distract her with Cannon.
Royal Giant: You seriously ask for that?
Giant Skeleton: You seriously ask for that, AGAIN?
Bait decks: Rather than baiting spells, you should focus on defending against big PEKKA or Battle Ram pushes.
Elite Barbarians: Kite with Ice Golem, kill with anything else. OR, let PEKKA tank the damage and do the counterpush.
Chip Damage: Ignore the small chip and focus on a big push to overwhelm their defenses.
Dual-Lane: Use Ice Golem and Poison to unite and kill the Recruits. Ignone the split Royal Hogs (just deal with the lane that you want to push).
Name other meta decks, and I'll post how to counter them with this deck.
Can anybody tell me what's specifically wrong with this deck?