Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
WARNING! The Rage category can contain profanity. It is not suggested for children under the age of 13.

YOUR OPPONENT HAS LEFT THE MATCH

GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 3,019Member
Why does is not appear at all. Let it appear so that I know if I should go for the 3 Crown and how early I should go.
TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
Their card
Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest

Comments

• brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 533Member
    shouldn't it be easy to figure out? after all, if the opponent is not playing than he/she would not deploy anything.
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter
  • IDProGIDProG Posts: 92Member
    shouldn't it be easy to figure out? after all, if the opponent is not playing than he/she would not deploy anything.

He meant for the person that left at the beginning of the match for reasons. You can't tell the difference between that and the opponent that doesn't want to make the first move.
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 533Member
    fair enough, but without out it, it could be more fun as you take a gamble.
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter
  • IDProGIDProG Posts: 92Member
    Well, you don't and should not gamble in a competitive game.
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,277Moderator
    It was removed because when that appeared, you'd obviously rush the enemy. The issue was some people would disconnect from the game temporarily but would take a lot of damage and get set back in the match...

Personally I'd prefer they brought it back, because in my experience most people who left the match had left for good.
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 90/90 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 13 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

Follow me on Twitter: @MasterCalCR. Discord: MasterCal #7507
  • NukedPenguinNukedPenguin Posts: 210Member
    I will never understand why you don't assume control of your Ally elixir pool if they leave. There is no guarantee that they will return, but there is a 95% chance that you will lose if your Ally leaves.
    edited February 22
    I will never understand why you don't assume control of your Ally elixir pool if they leave. There is no guarantee that they will return, but there is a 95% chance that you will lose if your Ally leaves.

That's a good idea only as long as the person who leaves does not receive any awards (like chests or crowns or victory gold). Otherwise you'd have people who go idle/quit just to hope their teammate helps them get free stuff
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 90/90 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

Want to see if you are on the forum leaderboards? Post in this thread to see if you have enough to qualify.

• JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 1,944Moderator

I guess is something too hard to code for a feature that is not a main issue
    Forum Moderator and hobbyish doodler
    y550ls9wbwod.png
    I like underused stuff...
  • ShaggsShaggs Posts: 529Member

This can be exploited... One person controlling the game would have an advantage... no miss placement of double log, ect...

People would just play two accounts and have one disconnect to gain control of both decks.
  • NukedPenguinNukedPenguin Posts: 210Member
    It's a problem though. Players who don't have an ally are pretty much guaranteed to lose and this happens in about 20% of games I play some time during the game they will leave, or even stay but not play a card. This leaked elixir should go to the player who has room to carry the leaked elixir.
    Keep this thread on topic (this is not about poor teammates it's about opponents leaving)
    pv7u5U6.jpg