Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

[New Card Idea] Beautiful and Dangerous

D1NonlineD1Nonline Posts: 30Member
edited February 23 in Ideas & Feature Requests
A new building full of spark, the "Fireworks"........like the Mortar it can directly damage the towers when placed near but its damage is like the Poison Spell.....when it launch off it has no damage but when its fading away it starts dealing some damage in a wide area with a 2 seconds duration and the next launch is 2 seconds after that making it total of 4 seconds for interval...it can target both ground and air troops....has a deploy time of 3 seconds and a duration of 30 seconds.....about 5 elixirs i think.
The fireworks consist some gunpowder of the Hunter apparently.
D 1 N ONLINE

Comments

• ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,437Moderator
    I have one question:
    D1Nonline wrote: »
    when it launch off it has no damage but when its fading away it starts dealing some damage in a wide area with a 2 seconds duration
    Does this indicate to the fireworks spark (that leaves like a tail)? Or to the fireworks itself?

If it's case number 1, then it's like a poisonous Magic Archer. Like, imagine that every tile that the Magic Archer's arrow travels turns into a poisonous area. If that so, then that's pretty cool.

But if it's case number 2, then it's a Mortar with postponed damage. Might be underwhelming unless the area of effect is pretty big plus with realiable DPS.
    D1Nonline
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • D1NonlineD1Nonline Posts: 30Member
    ferrell34 wrote: »
    I have one question:
    D1Nonline wrote: »
    when it launch off it has no damage but when its fading away it starts dealing some damage in a wide area with a 2 seconds duration
    Does this indicate to the fireworks spark (that leaves like a tail)? Or to the fireworks itself?

If it's case number 1, then it's like a poisonous Magic Archer. Like, imagine that every tile that the Magic Archer's arrow travels turns into a poisonous area. If that so, then that's pretty cool.

But if it's case number 2, then it's a Mortar with postponed damage. Might be underwhelming unless the area of effect is pretty big plus with realiable DPS.

Its most likely the number 2 and yes it will have wide area of effect.
    D 1 N ONLINE