Knight 11
Goblin Gang 11
Goblin Barrel 10
Hunter 8
Fireball 8
Baby Dragon 7
Spear Goblins 7
Skeletons 5

I made this account to request knight and goblin gang, so my main account and clanmates get star points, that's why the card levels are very strange.

It is still pretty cool to be in the league with a level 8 account anyway, so it is probably worth sharing.

People below 4000 are mostly noobs, they hardly ever save their small spell for the barrel, and they do not know how to defend barrel with troops. Just stay alive and goblin barrel will eventually win the game.

With these card levels in 4K. Fireball does not kill Magic Archer. Baby Dragon does not counter Minion Horde. Balloon, RG, Lavahound and Golems are unstoppable.

But opponents will ALWAYS make a lot of mistakes, stay positive.

Overall, It was a quicker and easier journey than expected. Only 247 wins in this account.

Comments

• MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,356Moderator
    Nice job! When did you start it?
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 91/91 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 16 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Join the CommunityRoyale Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/3PdFBp3
  • GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 3,118Member
    Wasnt that the same account that also reached 3000 as a Level 6?

Anyway, good luck for 5000. You might be a Level 10 at that time.
    TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
    Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
    Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
    Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
    This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
  • micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 738Member
    MasterCal wrote: »
    Nice job! When did you start it?
    I don’t have a record, it reached 3K a month ago, I think overall around 2-3 months.
    Giorgakis wrote: »
    Wasnt that the same account that also reached 3000 as a Level 6?

Anyway, good luck for 5000. You might be a Level 10 at that time.
    Yes, it is the same account. I started using goblin gang instead of skarmy after 3k.

5k as level 10 is quite ambitious, even my level 13 main is only in master 2. I will try to reach 1 higher league for each higher level though.
  • JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 2,006Moderator
    That's impressive, specially with a deck without building (I hardly managed something similar to that but with a deck designed to counter ladder meta). I feel like buildings are obligated to climb up when underleveled
    Forum Moderator and hobbyish doodler
    y550ls9wbwod.png
    I like underused stuff...
    That's impressive, specially with a deck without building (I hardly managed something similar to that but with a deck designed to counter ladder meta). I feel like buildings are obligated to climb up when underleveled
    I do not have any building with usable level in this account, and building would not help imo.

I plan to lose to RG, if opponent uses RG, it is going to be very high level and unstoppable with any building anyway.
    Hog is manageable with hunter/swam.
    Golem is actually not that bad match up when opponents are bad, they cannot manage quick and high pressure play.
    Balloon match ups are bad, but I don’t know what I can do differently, they freeze everything anyway.
    Building will work better against Giants, but I feel like I am still doing alright against Giants.

The meta is more about ground troop bridge spamming in 3-4k, quick cycle will help more. They solo MegaKnight and Pekka sometimes, it is really satisfying to defend with those cheap cards.

• ShaggsShaggs Posts: 551Member
    What is the "Hunter"? am I missing something here?
    Shaggs wrote: »
    What is the "Hunter"? am I missing something here?
    A card that nobody uses but secretly OP.

I need something to stop Hog, Giant, Battle Ram and Balloon. I think Hunter is the best card for that position.

I don’t really get what you are missing.
    The meta changes a lot after 4K. There are level 12 and 13 tanks everywhere, Hunter at level 9 was not able to do anything.

I switched to classic log bait and I believe it is THE best deck for 4k-5k because of the noob Inferno Tower.

I am level 10 at 4.8k at the moment

Knight 12
    Goblin gang 12
    Goblin barrel 10
    Ice spirit 9
    Princess 9
    Inferno Tower 9
    Log 9
    Rocket 9

I think it is the best I can reach, level 9 log doesn’t kill princess/goblins/rascal girls anymore and my princess gets zapped a lot.

I play the same classic log bait deck in my main account at 5.7k, it is significantly weaker in higher trophies because there are fewer noobs. But for 4-5k, classic log bait is definitely the best.