Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Something has to change with Banning the quitters.

Tommy78Tommy78 Posts: 292Member
edited February 28 in General Discussion
I'm playing 2v2, my partner quits, so then I quit. The second player to quit should be able to leave without being banned. I'm not going to play out the game alone.
Device: Galaxy S7 Edge
Trophies: 4000

Comments

• ShaggsShaggs Posts: 552Member
    Two wrongs don't make a right..... but three rights make a left...

I feel your pain... I truly do... but I guess the thought is, player one might return and have no partner?

I get disconnected sometimes and I'm able to jump back in the fray... my success rate goes down, but at least I have a chance.
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 624Member
    just try your best, 2v2 is unranked anyway.
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter

https://communityroyale.com/discussion/7467/brainiacboys-ama#latest

check out my AMA!!!
  • micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 738Member
    How many quits does it take to be banned?

I remember it takes quite a lot of quits in a short period of time, it is not easy to be banned. It is good to stop the player from playing if he is quitting so much.

If the player decides to play another game after partner quits, it doesn’t make sense to quit as quitting doesn’t save him anytime or anything.
    If the player decides to stop playing after partner quits, quitting would not get him banned, as there is no penalty for just one quit.

Sorry but I do not feel the problem with banning.
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,356Moderator
    micsfyuen wrote: »
    How many quits does it take to be banned?

I remember it takes quite a lot of quits in a short period of time, it is not easy to be banned. It is good to stop the player from playing if he is quitting so much.

If the player decides to play another game after partner quits, it doesn’t make sense to quit as quitting doesn’t save him anytime or anything.
    If the player decides to stop playing after partner quits, quitting would not get him banned, as there is no penalty for just one quit.

Sorry but I do not feel the problem with banning.

I think it's like two or three bans in a short period of time. The issue is just that rather than quitting out of the match, most would-be quitters just stay idle in the match to avoid getting banned.
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 91/91 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 16 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Join the CommunityRoyale Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/3PdFBp3
  • Tommy78Tommy78 Posts: 292Member

Wow, what a silly response. Have you ever played this game before? You try your best to not post ridiculous comments.
    brainiacboy
  • ShaggsShaggs Posts: 552Member
    Tommy78 wrote: »

Wow, what a silly response. Have you ever played this game before? You try your best to not post ridiculous comments.

Not sure what is "ridiculous" about his comment?... it is just a game with no consequences...
  • Tommy78Tommy78 Posts: 292Member
    edited March 5
    You're not sure? Anybody can tell any other person to "just try your best" about every issue in the entire game That's not a solution, bro. That's why it's silly. It's not an answer. It's a waste of time. And now you've made me waste more time explaining this to you.
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,356Moderator
    And with that I'm closing this thread before it gets more personal
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 91/91 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 16 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Join the CommunityRoyale Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/3PdFBp3
This discussion has been closed.
This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. For more information see Supercell's Fan Content Policy:www.supercell.com/fan-content-policy.