Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

All card unlocked while staying in Arena 1

micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 687Member
The Legendary Ladies Challenge is the best. It let my mini arena 1 account unlock the final legendary and complete the 91 card collection.

This is a stupid achievement, but it still takes more than a year to complete as a f2p. There is absolutely no need to play in ladder to enjoy the game.
Giorgakisferrell34

Comments

• brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 533Member
    Great job, is your next feat to max the cards?
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter
  • micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 687Member
    Great job, is your next feat to max the cards?
    I don’t know.

My main account is level 13, there is no reason to max a mini account. This mini account is serving its purpose well, I can enjoy global challenges/special challenges one more time for free.
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 533Member
    no, max accounts while in arena 1 and troll players. it will be so funny XD
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter
  • micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 687Member
    Arena 1 account doesn’t win any ladder matches, there isn’t much room to troll.

Actually staying in arena 1 requires the ability to lose a match against new players, when it needs to complete quests. Having too high level is actually not fun for arena 1 account.

I am level 10 and already feeling the pain to wait at least 2 minutes for opponent to take down 1 tower. It would be near impossible for level 13 to lose a match in arena 1.