Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

THE GOBLIN MORTAR

An amazing idea. The mortar shoots at the nearest enemy and damages them, then explodes and out pops 3 goblins. Tell me what rarity you think it should be. I think epic or legendary.

Comments

• NukedPenguinNukedPenguin Posts: 217Member
    too OP, also doesn't seem like you put a lot of thought into it.
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 624Member
    probably legendary, maybe 9 elixir
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter

https://communityroyale.com/discussion/7467/brainiacboys-ama#latest

check out my AMA!!!
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Posts: 1,437Moderator
    In my book, the ability of spawning units on target is a very powerful ability. Which must be high costed, and would be strategically broken.

That being said, the concept of Goblin Mortar will be fundamentally broken (similiar to beta Spawners). Unless it is tweaked somehow by preventing the massive value potential this card has without killing the card.

I'm thinking.. the goblins should only spawn if the targets died on impact or in other words, there are no enemy units nearby the projectile after it lands. This way, it won't be a "dirtier" Mortar as long as the DPS does not suprasses Mortar. Also, make the projectile homing towards targets.
    Satch_T
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • Satch_TSatch_T Posts: 6Member
    I agree with you ferrell 34 the goblins should only deploy if there are no nearby enemies otherwise it should just damage them like a normal mortar