Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Random Graphics Shop! Any Random Or Common Graphics Done Here!

Header Done By Me

Welcome to my shop! This is RandomGameing's -Improved- Graphics Shop! Here I make signature pictures, avatars, profile picture and other graphics!

Welcome!
Hello! My name is RandomGameing,... I'm new at graphics, to be honest... My style isn't complex, neither simple. I love making signatures with High Quality renders and I love typographic works. I usually use Snapseed & Phonto for any work.

What do I do?
I love graphics (or GFX for 'hasty people '), so I make a lot of different things
I Make Them For Anything Gaming,Social Media,Website,Youtube Anything

Signature Pictures (500 x 100 pixels)
Profile Pictures (100 x 100 pixels)

Things I sometimes do

Banners (any dimension)
Clan Banners (any dimension)

Things I rarely do (but I can do)

Social Network Headers (different dimensions)
Memes...maybe not funny but...
And Random Stuff Cause That’s Who I Am!!

I'm obviously better at doing artworks I always do, but I can do other works I don't do so usually... I'm a variegated artist!
If you have any other special order (that aren't on the list), VM or - better - PM me. I'll see what I can do.
General Rules
Most Important Rules:

For request a signature, an avatar and/or a profile pictures(things I always do) you must have more than 20 posts!!! I won't accept to do these things of artworks if you haven't got more than 20 posts!
For request any other type of artwork you must have more than 50 posts!!!I won't accept to do these things of artworks if you haven't got more than 50 posts!

​Other Important Rules

If you request an artwork in my shop, you mustn't have requested any other artworks (equal to the one you request here) in other shop from a week.
Credits aren't mandatory, but they're very appreciated.
I have the right to reject any request
No artworks that break forum rules
No vague request, please! Follow the request form (scroll down, it's below)
Don't quote the main post, it's continuously edited! All the shops improve with the time...
I don't edit works more than 2 times

Remember that I'm not SuperMan, Flash or aSuperMegaExtraPerfectMan, so I can be late, misspell something or do some errors... I'm human,(Or Used To Be) :P
Though if the work isn't done in 1 week you have all the rights to call me Turtle.

While requesting a signature, avatar, banner, profile picture and any other work, you must follow this request: (it's better in order to get an artwork that reflects more what you want!)
For signatures:
Background:
Render(s) (I usually don't use more than 2 renders) :
Main text:
Sub Text:
Text font(s) (it's not required the name of the font, just how it should be) :
Other: (optional)

For avatars/profile pictures:
Background:
Render (please no more than 1 render, it's a very small thing!) :
Text:
For any other artwork request:
Kind of artwork you would like:
Dimensions (optional ... better in pixel) :
Render(s) :
Background(s) :
Colours:
Text:
Subtext:
Other (logos, other pictures etc.) :

You Can Request Artwork Via Discord RandomGameing #6574 Or,Instagram @random_gfx
A special part...
In this special part, I would like to thank the people who helped me improving in GFX. Thank you all
-Holmes-
-Mr-Pancake-Guy-
-A Few People Without Forum Accounts-
Conclusion
Thanks to have viewed my shop! I'm glad if you request!
Remember: if you don't like the works I can always edit them! Any suggestion, comment or criticism will be very appreciated!

Thank you very much!
RandomGameing
I Would Prefer You Message Me On Discord,Or Instagram But I Can Do It Either Way