Does anyone know a good frozen peak deck. Thanks

Comments

• brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 533Member
    what cards do you have?
    what cards are the highest levels?
    what is your game style?
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter
  • Satch_TSatch_T Posts: 6Member
    I have every card including the ones from the old maps ( they changed when you get some of the cards to later but i have them because i played when it first came out) except for all the legendaries ( I have Sparky and princess) and they are all high level and I have a defensive playstyle. Thanks
  • micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 687Member
    If you play goblin barrel, you may try mine.

https://communityroyale.com/discussion/6686/lvl-6-in-3000-no-legendary#latest

I think it is more important to learn more different strategies first than to find the best deck. You would change your deck anyway when you have unlocked more cards and learnt new things.

Good luck.
    edited March 16
    thanks I may use you deck in my barbarian bowl account but for my frozen peak deck i think it would be better if i used other cards which you unlock later on than the cards in your deck
  • GiorgakisGiorgakis Posts: 3,019Member
    edited March 16
    Satch_T wrote: »
    thanks I may use you deck in my barbarian bowl account but for my frozen peak deck i think it would be better if i used other cards which you unlock later on than the cards in your deck

That is not true. Some cards that are unlocked later are actually weaker compared to cards in lower Arenas. A good example of this is Heal which ties for the worst card out there. Others include Royal Recruits who are not necessarily better than Barbarians or Skeleton Army. And Minion Horde is not always better than Minions or even Bats for that matter.
    TH9xMZx.jpg0

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
    Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here
    Play in these Forum Games: Buy, sell, trash, Grant the Wish above you, Hurt and Heal, Complain the Card above you for the stupidest Reason, Admire the card above you for the smartest Reason, Two Lies, One Truth, Keep One, Drop One, Trash a Card, TPBM Game
    Show your feedback for these card ideas: Cold Skeleton, Thorns, Armored Giant, Battle Zeppelin, Medicine, Blessing, Dragon, Deployable Cannon, Warrior, Heavy Elite Barbarian, Boom Cannon, Crusher, Microwaver, Rocket Launcher, Barbarian Launcher, Grappler, S.I.M.O. Tower, Double Cannon, Flamethrower, Giant Hut
    This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
    Giorgakis wrote: »
    Satch_T wrote: »

That is not true. Some cards that are unlocked later are actually weaker compared to cards in lower Arenas. A good example of this is Heal which ties for the worst card out there. Others include Royal Recruits who are not necessarily better than Barbarians or Skeleton Army. And Minion Horde is not always better than Minions or even Bats for that matter.

I know this, my wording was a bit poor saying it would be better, I meant to say I would rather as I like to use some more new cards as i am so used to using old cards however i Know that some of the old cards are extremely good for any deck so i would use old and new cards