I'm going to make this a monthly "series" every 15 days (half a month) after the official balance change, where I will post 10 cards that I think should be changed in the next balance update. Enjoy!
- Reduce Hit Speed to 1.1sec (from 1sec) (Also affects skeletons from Skeleton Army, Witch, Tombstone, and Graveyard)
- Increase Skeleton Count to 4 (from 3)
This balance is so that 1 Elixir 4 Skeletons can be usable again without being overpowered. Also, the change in hit speed is so that Skeletons can match Bats.
2. Skeleton Army
Increase Skeleton Count to 17 (from 15)
Minor buff to Skeleton Army so that the Skeletons can deal more damage before getting Zap-ed/Log-ed.
- Reduce Hitpoints by 8% (to 724 from 787)
- Reduce Spawn Speed to 7sec (from 5sec)
- Increase Spawn Count to 4 (from 3)
- Reduce Elixir Cost to 4 (from 5)
Witch is decent in ladder, but she is rather weak in Grand Challenges. The reason for this is that she's Elixir-heavy for a support troop. Her spawn and herself are also susceptible to The Log. This change will match her with Night Witch, while at the same time making her less Elixir-heavy for a support troop.
Extra Note: The spawn count and spawn speed change are actually a 4.8% nerf in total.
-Increase Spawn Speed to 3sec (from 3.1sec)
-Increase Death Spawn Count to 4 (from 3)
This will make Tombstone spawn 2 more Skeletons, compensating for the Skeleton nerf.
Increase Duration to 11sec (from 10sec)
Same as Tombstone, Graveyard will spawn 2 more Skeletons to compensate for the Skeleton nerf.
- Reduce Hitpoints by 45% (to 174 from 317)
- Add 199 Shield
- Reduce Damage by 5% (to 258 from 271)
This rework is to make Bomber thicker and more viable to use. I keep the Hitpoints 174 so that it can survive a Zap or Snowball. 5% damage nerf is to compensate for the quite a lot of total Hitpoints buff.
- Add Burst Heal that heals 130 Hitpoints
- Increase duration to 4sec (from 2sec)
- Increase Elixir Cost to 2 (from 1)
Heal is not doing what is intended. It cannot even fully heal Goblins and Minions. It also doesn't synergize well with any cycle decks. Supercell nerfed Heal to indirectly nerf 3M. Now that they decided to nerf 3M, it's time to buff Heal back.
- Mirrored cards cost the same
- Mirrored cards are 1 Level lower than the Mirror level
Mirror has a low usage rate, simply because the Mirrored cards are more expensive to deploy, making it not suitable for support troops like Witches, Musketeers, and Wizards, as Mirroring them will make the cost very high. Because of this, Mirror is only used by bait decks with cheap troops like Princess and Goblin Barrel. By this change, I hope Mirror will be more viable for heavier beatdown and control decks.
9. Wall Breakers
- Increase Hit Speed to 1.1sec (from 1.2sec)
- Increase Hitpoints by 50% (to 412 from 275)
- Reduce Damage by 10% (to 360 from 400)
Win-Condition cards' power is either they are hard to kill before reaching Tower (Golem, Giant, Hog Rider, Balloon) or their damage are hard to mitigate (Graveyard, Goblin Barrel, also Golem). This Hitpoints buff will make Wall Breakers more like a win-condition card. The damage nerf is to compensate for the huge Hitpoints buff.
The Hit Speed buff is to match Wall Breakers with Skeletons.
10. Elixir Collector
Increase Hitpoints by 6% (to 941 from 888)
Supercell nerfed Elixir Collector in attempt to weaken 3M decks. Now that 3M has been nerfed, it's time to buff Elixir Collector back.
Tell me what you think in the comments below.
Thank you for reading!.