Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

What can I do appart from supercell games fanart?

JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 1,974Moderator
I don’t care if anybody has ever asked this, just wanted to share the rest of my works not related with supercell games :crsmirk:

First of all, before getting my new ipad the only doodles I used to make appart from your requests was just random doodles in college notebooks, nothing impressive.
However, after having access to digital doodling with the ipad, I started doodling more variety (not too much since I got it since last Christmas).

Sooo, about other games not related to SC, the only thing I made was this background for a college poster:

nmuu3v2ge0x7.png

Now, if we talk about my own creations, I have these three things:

Viscous dude

oaaip8zjopd7.png

BraIndoOm

z4noi00fs9tn.png

Manipulipsis

mtpyzdun5r9t.png

Nothing more to share by now, hope you liked it.
micsfyuenferrell34
Forum Moderator and hobbyish doodler
y550ls9wbwod.png
I like underused stuff...

Comments

• brainiacboybrainiacboy Posts: 591Member
    if you can, make some Minecraft fanarts.
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter
  • EnderHunter8EnderHunter8 Posts: 230Member
    edited April 8
    Ayy, I'm still waitin for more. I remember the third from a long time ago (second if you don't include the college poster)

I'd love to see more of this! definitely got a unique style to your work which makes it all the more interesting.
    JcttehTheWise
    sigpic1943967_14.gif
    Signature made by me, visit https://communityroyale.com/discussion/183/pancake-art-gfx-shop#latest to order one from me or pancake!