Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
WARNING! The Rage category can contain profanity. It is not suggested for children under the age of 13.

Really SC?? - Matchmaking

LilMateLilMate Posts: 1Member
jwohy72kusx0.jpg

This is a battle I just had a little while ago. Notice the difference in the card levels. I might also add that this player is 2 king levels above me. I cannot stress enough how over this game I am, simply because of the scuffed matchmaking taking place almost every time I try to solo battle. I have resorted to only playing 2v2s as I find it has much fairer matchmaking. Sure it's possible to outplay a king lvl 13 as a lvl 11 but my trashy lvl 10-11 cards cannot do shit against my opponent. It drives me insane. This game was broken over a year ago when I virtually stopped playing due to the same issue but now, I am worried that it has gotten worse. I really did enjoy this game in the past but my best option seems to be to continue playing 2v2s exclusively. Either that or buy fuck loads of gems to try and get my cards upgraded. In my opinion this is even worse than the builder base 1v1 matchmaking in CoC and that is saying a whole lot. Idek I was over this before but now I don't even know if I can be bothered.

Comments

• IDProGIDProG Posts: 158Member
    Am I the only one here who didn't start the first post with a rage (either asking for a nerf, or complaining about broken system in CR)? I hope not.

Anyway,

First, congrats for figuring out the RAGE! subforum. To me, that's impressive for a first post.

Well, frankly, your deck is actually pretty bad. There is no clear win condition. I can say multiple reasons, but I will only say 1 for now.

Chill out, don't be mad. Actually, Supercell wanted Level 12 or above to be at 4000, proven by the trainer being at Level 12 at 4k range.
    So, if you can reach it at lower level, it's still impressive according to Supercell. In fact, I reached it at Level 10 with all Level 9 cards.
    Cheers.

If they play with maxed cards and are only capable of reaching that trophy count, than they suck. That's all. They counter their lack of skill with card levels. Since the game allows for that, there's nothing you can do, other than be patient and level your card up until you're able to go to 5k, where there are only maxed level cards and only skilled players are able to survive being at that range.

And, actually, with that card level, you should be able to push to, at most, 4500. I stopped playing ladder because my cards are 7 Level 10s, and 1 Level 9. I know I can't go further than 4000 because that's my limit, for now.

I think what stopped you from grinding is your deck. Change that, and you should be able to reach 4500.
  • kitsune42kitsune42 Posts: 342Member
    your deck looks a bit like a Battle ram or ram rider deck. You can exchange Bowler. But also do a bit of research how the meta deck is right now!
    A Lava Loon max deck at 4000 must really be a dropper. Very strange!
  • MasterCalMasterCal Posts: 2,365Moderator
    IDProG wrote: »
    Chill out, don't be mad. Actually, Supercell wanted Level 12 or above to be at 4000, proven by the trainer being at Level 12 at 4k range.
    So, if you can reach it at lower level, it's still impressive according to Supercell. In fact, I reached it at Level 10 with all Level 9 cards.
    Cheers.
    Not necessarily. I don't think Supercell has an opinion on what is appropriate for 4K. It might just reflect the typical levels of an opponent. A long time ago it used to be easier to break 4K if you surpassed all those "lesser skilled" players in Frozen Hell or 3K.
    kitsune42 wrote: »
    your deck looks a bit like a Battle ram or ram rider deck. You can exchange Bowler. But also do a bit of research how the meta deck is right now!
    A Lava Loon max deck at 4000 must really be a dropper. Very strange!
    It could also be season reset, which was just 3 days ago.

Don't touch ladder for the first week or so during season reset, or do it sparingly. Then focus on pushing before the gold rush at the end of the month.
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 91/91 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 16 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Join the CommunityRoyale Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/3PdFBp3
  • killerkiller Posts: 1,208Member
    Its not really a matchmaking issue... its simply the crappy way ladder is designed. This guy is either really terrible, a dropper, or both. And yes, it sucks and is no fun. I have been playing the game less and less due to this nonsense.
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
    Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
    Signature art by JcttehTheWise