Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

Can we please just once balance for mid range ladder?

killerkiller Posts: 1,208Member
I have two account in the mid 4k range and it is awful. I find myself playing clash less and less. Between overleveling and lack of diversity its just getting old. I would like to see some love for non maxxed ladder players. Imexpect this to be controversial since it really doesnt apply to challenges or maxxed players... but I suspect it would apply to MOST players.

I won’t go into detail about RG and ebarbs since they’ll never fix it. But here is the problem imo:
My last 23 ladder matches: (around 4300 cups)
10 hogs
5 megaknights
4 pekkas
3 Rams
2 Golems
2 RGs
There were a few other deck types but I,m not listing the 1 offs.

Hog- nearly half the decks I played have hog. Its so tiresome. Better then 1 in 4 decks across all of ladder are hog. To the best of my knowledge, hog has been the #1 win condition card consistently for at least 2 years. Enough. Let something else be overplayed for awhile. Nerf hog.

Megaknights- in arenas 10, 11 and 12 (and somewhat lower 13) MKs rule supreme. They surpassed hog as the #1 win condition in all 3 of those arenas appearing in better then 1 in 4 decks. Nerf

Pekkas - this card has been in need of a nerf for maybe the last 12 months. They are in nearly 13% of all decks across all of ladder. They are in 15% of all decks on 11 and 12.

Basically, almost half of all games come down to MK/hog, pekka/hog, just hog, pekka/ram. Lets see some balance even if its just to shake up ladder.

vouz81kqd95y.png
Two decks:
Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
Signature art by JcttehTheWise

Comments

• JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 2,022Moderator
    It’s supposed that the next update will improve ladder experience according to what Seth said in a WWHBUT post, so maybe after that this is not a problem anymore
    Forum Moderator and hobbyish doodler
    y550ls9wbwod.png
    I like underused stuff...
  • killerkiller Posts: 1,208Member
    I have little faith in their ability to imorove ladder considering how long its been bad... but fingers crossed
    vouz81kqd95y.png
    Two decks:
    Ram/exe/miner/tornado/ggang/poison/log/goblins
    Rhogs/tesla/valk/musk/fireball/zap/ggang/bats
    Signature art by JcttehTheWise