Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
WARNING! The Rage category can contain profanity. It is not suggested for children under the age of 13.

CR and BS players, which of these ones is the worst?

JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Posts: 2,019Moderator
Ebarb players, or showdown teamers?

Both are annoying as fuck, but if I could remove just one of them, I’d go with teamers. At least Ebarbs are not worthy in competitive play.
The worst
  1. Which is the worst?6 votes
    1. Ebarbs
      16.67%
    2. Teaming
      83.33%
Forum Moderator and hobbyish doodler
y550ls9wbwod.png
I like underused stuff...

Comments

• MathChampMathChamp Posts: 1,725Moderator
    Well, with ebarbs, there is always an easy solution to remove the issue if Supercell really feels like they are an issue. They could just remove the card from the game and then the issue magically disappears. But, supercell can't really do that, so a rework was needed for the card.

This really comes down to which is the easier solution to fix. It seems obvious to me that ebarbs is the much easier solution to fix than teaming in showdown. All the CR team needs to do is balance ebarbs themselves while the BS team needs to somehow inherently change showdown itself to make teaming worse than being solo in a solo showdown.

Teaming has its issues, but is sometimes not as frustrating as ebarb players at least imo. But, the fact that teaming solutions are much more difficult to figure out is something that reminds me of the issue of clouds in CoC where the higher you go in trophies, the more time it takes to find a base. CoC is rolling out with an update with that this June, and the issue of the clouds has taken literally almost 4 years to implement since the shield change with the TH11 update.

Does that mean that BS will take the same amount of time? Maybe not, but since the issue divides the team, there might not even be a solution implemented. So, teaming is basically here to stay for a while.

Basically, I'm voting for teaming for the reasons mentioned above.
    Currently subsiding in FFS Revamped
    IGN: ++[SV]++ | Player Tag: J9V99CY | PB: 5161 | 93/93 Cards
    Card Collection Levels: 6 Lvl 12, 21 Lvl 11, 35 Lvl 10, 29 Lvl 9, 2 Lvl 8

Deck: Royal Giant (12) - Barbarians (12) - Goblin Hut (11) - Furnace (11) - Mega Minion (12) - Baby Dragon (11) - Fireball (11) - Barbarian Barrel (11)
    math.jpg
    "Thou shalt not divide by zero" (Calculus says differently)
    Have any burning questions for me? Ask them here!
  • dimassodimasso Posts: 35Member
    Holy essay... I love it
  • micsfyuenmicsfyuen Posts: 754Member
    Sorry I only play CR not BS. I do not find ebarbs player annoying. I do not hate overlevelled players and Ebarbs are nearly the easiest to handle among all the commonly overlevel cards.

Troops that do not die to normal spells because of overlevelling are worse. E.g. un-log-able Princess, un-arrows-able Minions

I vote Teaming even though I have no idea what it is.