Established: March 10, 2017
Clan Tag: 288JPQG8

Number of current openings: 5

Moonbeam Hollow Website
www.moonbeamhollow.clanwebsite.com

Moonbeam Discord Server

Clan Information:
  • Clan War Frequency: 3 wars every week
  • Our clan score is now more than 43,000!
  • We offer clan tournaments every 1st & 3rd Sundays @ 6:00 PM CT & 2nd & 4th Saturdays @ 12:00 PM CT
  • Our clan donates like crazy!
  • You have the opportunity to earn clan credits towards promotions!
  • We are organized, fair, and consistent and expect members to do their part
  • 2nd accounts are not allowed (we are trying to promote loads of activity)
  • We take pride in keeping and trying to break our clan records! :)
Who we need:
  • People who love this game as much as we do
  • Polite, kind, mature, and respectful members
  • Super active members!
  • Loyal clan members (no hoppers)
  • Required Trophies: 3000+ (priority is given to members in our sister clan Moonbeam Meadow)
  • English speakers
  • If accepted, new members are expected to register on our website and will receive their first clan credit for doing so!
Be sure to check out our clan website for more details and to see what sets us apart. You don't want to miss out on this opportunity. When requesting to join, be sure to say that you were referred from the forum.

Hope to see you soon! :)

Leader: SunKing
Co-Leader: Andretti

Moonbeam Hollow Trailer:

hfzazhrMorganCFC

Comments

• moonbeammoonbeam Posts: 314Member
    If you are 3000+ and love this game as much as we do, come join us! If you are between 1600 and 3000, come join Moonbeam Meadow and earn your way over here.
    If you are 3000+ and love this game as much as we do, come join us! If you are between 1600 and 3000, come join Moonbeam Meadow and earn your way over here.
  • OmgItsEthanOmgItsEthan Posts: 1,020Member
    Requested on the website do i need to in the clan
    (Looking for the clan and this one looks noice)
    Oh ma gash guys its ya boi Ethan

Memes are best

Join the best clan Moonbeam
    https://communityroyale.com/discussion/921/recruiting-come-join-moonbeam-hollow-4000#latest

Idk what else to put here m8

9yo Army

• WoobiWoobi Posts: 1Member
    Hello, I registered on your website. Mature and active player with personal best 4K. Thank you for your consideration.
    Woobi
    edited December 2017
    Come on in! Thanks for registering!
    Woobi wrote: »
    Hello, I registered on your website. Mature and active player with personal best 4K. Thank you for your consideration.
    Woobi

@moonbeam I am OmgItsEthan and I have some technical difficulties currently and am locked out my Game Center on my new phone. I may not be available to do the clan chest this weekend, but hopefully I get it fixed. (Idk where to put this because I don’t know much about Iclan atm)

Memes are best

https://communityroyale.com/discussion/921/recruiting-come-join-moonbeam-hollow-4000#latest

9yo Army

daily bump
    Not a bumb just putting this here if people are wondering if this clan is good or not, it is. The Co’s and leaders are really nice and active (Andretti mostly) there are usually always people on, and weekly tournaments. They have a good clan points system also on their website, that keeps the unactive people out. If you want a good, active clan that can fill donations and clan chest AND host tourneys this is a good one :)

Memes are best

9yo Army