Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
It's been a great run, but this site just isn't worth the cost of keeping it up anymore. It will remain open through to the end of the month.

Thanks for a great run!

The PB0 is back

GiorgakisGiorgakis Member Posts: 3,281
edited August 19 in General Discussion
Remember when last year, in the early days of 2018, I was constantly talking about the 0 trophies account. Well that account got terminated in August due to being bugged out. Fear nothing because the PB0 is back. Sort of. The PB0 account we all knew and love is dead. However a new one rose from the old one's ashes and it is going to be better. Stay tuned for more news about the new PB0.
m9x13ahnee1c.png

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
Their card
Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here

This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest

Comments

• micsfyuenmicsfyuen Member Posts: 784
    With trade tokens and global tournament, it is so much easier to unlock cards with pb0 now, my arena 1 account only need 1 more legendary to unlock all the cards.
    Giorgakisdude2050
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Moderator Posts: 1,462
    micsfyuen wrote: »
    my arena 1 account only need 1 more legendary to unlock all the cards.

whoa. How long did it take though?
    EarthThis signature is my city
    ferrell34 wrote: »
    micsfyuen wrote: »
    my arena 1 account only need 1 more legendary to unlock all the cards.

whoa. How long did it take though?
    1 year. It has just unlocked the 1 year achievement badge lately.

Legendary is the only bottle neck. Global tournaments and special challenges are the main source for legendary. I probably have missed around half a dozen of legendary through out this year, because I was not good enough to unlock the rewards.
    Giorgakisferrell34
    I almost spent the hard earned gems on the last global tournament for the last legendary that I need, luckily I didn’t. Now I will unlock all the legendary in the legendary ladies draft challenge. Life is wonderful.

Any chance for giorgakis to reach level 8 quick with the new pb0 account? You do not want to miss this challenge as pb0.
  • GiorgakisGiorgakis Member Posts: 3,281
    Of course I do not want to miss it. But I also cannot speed it up. I am now a Level 4. It might take me around 2 months to reach Level 8.
    m9x13ahnee1c.png

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)

Check my AMA here

This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
    I am now close to Level 8. And I managed to unlock my first non Arena 1 cards being Zap and LIghtning. And that is good because I had... literally no Stunners.
    m9x13ahnee1c.png

Their card

Check my AMA here

SC has be really generous in giving away legendary, I now have 19 spare legendary and 10/10 tokens. It is really important to get the first one asap, because arena 1 chest can have legendary if you have already unlocked it. I have got 2 legendary from arena 1 magical chests so far.
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Member Posts: 706
    the pb0 is very hard. I just started it. im a level 4 with a few cards. it will take a long time to get to level 8.
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter

https://communityroyale.com/discussion/7467/brainiacboys-ama#latest

check out my AMA!!!
    And now I turned Level 8. Finally. And I unlocked Tornado as a gift.
    m9x13ahnee1c.png

Their card

Check my AMA here

Congratulations! Getting to level 8 is a very critical milestone for pb0.

I have a new target for my little account, I want 1 max card for each rarity so that I can donate/trade unlimited.
  • brainiacboybrainiacboy Member Posts: 706
    i have finally reached level 6. It took a long time, and my clan isnt that supportive :-(
    Giorgakis
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter

https://communityroyale.com/discussion/7467/brainiacboys-ama#latest

check out my AMA!!!
    And I cannot believe it. I got my first Legendary card (Magic Archer). 2v2 will now tremble in fear.
    m9x13ahnee1c.png

Their card

Check my AMA here