Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
It's been a great run, but this site just isn't worth the cost of keeping it up anymore. It will remain open through to the end of the month.

Thanks for a great run!

One Card 3 Crown Victory

GiorgakisGiorgakis Member Posts: 3,281
edited August 19 in General Discussion
If you use a troop at tne bridge and the opponent ignores it, it can do a lot of damage to their Princess Tower or even destroy it and maybe proceed to the King Tower and do some Damage.

However out of all troops only one can destroy the King Tower as well at the same Level and that is the Princess due to her long Range.

However that caught me wondering. What if the card is overleveled? Can it then destroy the King Tower after the Princess Tower?

I tested that with my +6 Prince against a Trainer and he apparently 3 Crowned the Trainer. So it is true that cards can do a Solo 3 Crown Victory, at least if they ignore it entirely. How about other cards though?

So the cards that can do a Solo 3 Crown are:

Princess
Prince
Witch
Rascals
Barbarians
Elite Barbarians
Sparky
Royal Giant
Goblin Giant
Royal Recruits
MegaKnight
PEKKA
Golem
Three Musketeers
Barbarian Hut

If you can find another card that can do that, inform me.
m9x13ahnee1c.png

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
Their card
Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here

This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest

Comments

• ShaggsShaggs Member Posts: 569
    Depending on the level of my opponent on my lower account. My witch can solo 3 crown because it takes 2 shots to kill a skeleton. In that case, the witch never dies since the skeletons spawn fast enough to protect her.
  • GiorgakisGiorgakis Member Posts: 3,281
    Shaggs wrote: »
    Depending on the level of my opponent on my lower account. My witch can solo 3 crown because it takes 2 shots to kill a skeleton. In that case, the witch never dies since the skeletons spawn fast enough to protect her.

Oh, in that case, I should add her.

Apparently, I checked that she needs to be at +6 to spawn Skeletons that are 2HKOed instead of OHKOed.
    m9x13ahnee1c.png

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)

Check my AMA here

This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
    Giorgakis wrote: »

Apparently, I checked that she needs to be at +6 to spawn Skeletons that are 2HKOed instead of OHKOed.

Not sure what you mean by "+6".... a level 7 tower does 78 damage... a level 11 witch skeleton has 81 life.... that takes 2 hits to kill it.
    Giorgakis wrote: »

Not sure what you mean by "+6".... a level 7 tower does 78 damage... a level 11 witch skeleton has 81 life.... that takes 2 hits to kill it.

Oh that is +4.

With that I mean that the Witch is 4 levels higher than the opponent's Princess Tower. And since the Skeletons have 81 Hitpoints and the Princess Tower could do 78 damage, it resulted in the Solo 3 Crown case.

I am so sorry, I though it was +6 but then I remembered that low leveled Princess Towers are stronger compared to high leveled ones.
    m9x13ahnee1c.png

Their card

Check my AMA here

• micsfyuenmicsfyuen Member Posts: 784
    I used level 9 cards vs level 2 trainers.

These cards can solo 3 crown:
    Rascals
    Barbarians
    Elite Barbarians
    Sparky
    Royal Giant
    Giant Goblin
    Royal Recruits
    MegaKnight
    Pekka
    Golem
    3M

These cards cannot:
    Mini Pekka
    Hog
    Battle Ram
    Dark Prince
    Giant
    Ram Rider
    Giant Skeleton (but level 10 will)
    Lavahound

I guess this can but it is too difficult to test:
    Barbarian Hut

Giorgakis
    edited June 18
    micsfyuen wrote: »
    I used level 9 cards vs level 2 trainers.

These cards can solo 3 crown:
    Rascals
    Barbarians
    Elite Barbarians
    Sparky
    Royal Giant
    Giant Goblin
    Royal Recruits
    MegaKnight
    Pekka
    Golem
    3M

These cards cannot:
    Mini Pekka
    Hog
    Battle Ram
    Dark Prince
    Giant
    Ram Rider
    Giant Skeleton (but level 10 will)
    Lavahound

I guess this can but it is too difficult to test:
    Barbarian Hut

Hey could you try that with a Night Witch? Asking because a Witch can so does the Night Witch solo it as well?
    m9x13ahnee1c.png

Their card

Check my AMA here

• ferrell34ferrell34 Moderator Posts: 1,462
    edited June 18
    If i'm not mistaken, Zappies used to perma-stun crown towers back before it got it's first attack speed slowed down. Therefore they should be able to perma-stun a king tower as well since it attacks slower than crown towers.

So theorically old Zappies could 3 crown by their own. But i don't know if this counts.

Edit: Maybe current Zappies could do the job if they were 4 or 3 levels above.
    EarthThis signature is my city
    Night Witch and Zappies cannot 3 crown for lvl 9 vs lvl 2.

Skarmy also cannot even though it takes 2 hits to kill 1 skelly, but it is very close. I suspect a level 10 or 11 skarmy may 3 crown level 2.
    Barbarian Hut can 3 crown but the trainer usually finds a way to disturb a few Barbarians
    I guess Minion Horde cannot either, nor Graveyard.
    m9x13ahnee1c.png

Their card

Check my AMA here

Are you letting something tank the opposite tower or are you letting it also shot whatever card you are testing when it makes it to the King Tower?
    Are you letting something tank the opposite tower or are you letting it also shot whatever card you are testing when it makes it to the King Tower?

The second Princess Tower has to attack the troop that I experiment with unless it is out of range.
    m9x13ahnee1c.png

Their card

Check my AMA here

And it turned out that the melee rework made it so that a +6 Prince will no longer get a solo 3 Crown victory. A +7 Prince can still do that though.
    m9x13ahnee1c.png

Their card

Check my AMA here

• MasterCalMasterCal Moderator Posts: 2,384
    I think @Totillity made a graph about how much damage each troop does if left ignored. It's probably somewhat outdated though
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 91/91 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 16 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Join the CommunityRoyale Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/3PdFBp3
  • TotillityTotillity Member Posts: 185
    I'm really late, @MasterCal, but I think I'm going to make another one sometime soon.
    IGN - Rage4Wage, Trophies: 4000-4300, PB - 4320
    Resident Golem Champion
    Consider Joining a Sir Tag Family Clan