Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
It's been a great run, but this site just isn't worth the cost of keeping it up anymore. It will remain open through to the end of the month.

Thanks for a great run!
WARNING! The Rage category can contain profanity. It is not suggested for children under the age of 13.

2.6 hog deck

Asmdus88Asmdus88 Member Posts: 27
FUCK THIS BULLSHIT!!!!! FUCK YOU SUPERCELL FIX THIS BROKEN ASS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! It's a zero skill copy and paste off the internet strategy that literally shits all over EVERY FUCKING STRATEGY in the game!!! so FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fear my Pekka's Blade
2LTDBp.jpg

Comments

• GiorgakisGiorgakis Member Posts: 3,280
    Terminate that Cannon TERMINATE IT. PUT THE CR TEAM ON FIRE ALONG WITH THAT STUPID CANNON AND LEAVE THEIR CORPSES OUTSIDE THEIR SUPPOSED TOMBS.
    m9x13ahnee1c.png

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
    Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here

This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
  • TheBlastoiseTheBlastoise Administrator Posts: 163
    It's my third favourite deck (behind my xbow and mortar cycle decks) :crsmirk:

• brainiacboybrainiacboy Member Posts: 706
    you are a disappointment
    TheBlastoise
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter

https://communityroyale.com/discussion/7467/brainiacboys-ama#latest

check out my AMA!!!
  • MasterCalMasterCal Moderator Posts: 2,384
    I hate going against people using this deck who know what they're doing. But even if they don't know what they're doing, those cheap cards can still get ridiculous value and stymie whatever I do
    pv7u5U6.jpg

CR Stats PB: 4609 KT: 12. Card lvls: Mostly 11 with some lvl 10 Rares and lvl 12 Commons 91/91 cards unlocked. IGN: Hardcase Royale.

BS Stats: 16 Brawlers. IGN: ΜαΣτεπςαλ

Please read the Forum Rules

Join the CommunityRoyale Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/3PdFBp3
  • Asmdus88Asmdus88 Member Posts: 27
    Type your comment
    It's my third favourite deck (behind my xbow and mortar cycle decks) :crsmirk:

You are a disgrace to the game
    Fear my Pekka's Blade
    2LTDBp.jpg