Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
It's been a great run, but this site just isn't worth the cost of keeping it up anymore. It will remain open through to the end of the month.

Thanks for a great run!

Spam bots are gone, or aren't they?

GiorgakisGiorgakis Member Posts: 3,280
edited August 19 in Forum Talk
I do not think anybody has noticed it yet, but for some reason it seems spam bots seem to be gone those days. I have to see a post from a spam bot for a while. Did the one who sent them got bored of it? Or did Blastoise wiped them all out with his ban tank? Who knows!
m9x13ahnee1c.png

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
Their card
Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here

This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest

Comments

• brainiacboybrainiacboy Member Posts: 706
    dont get your hopes up, they will come back
    The Proud Real Madrid And Juventus Supporter

https://communityroyale.com/discussion/7467/brainiacboys-ama#latest

check out my AMA!!!
  • JcttehTheWiseJcttehTheWise Moderator Posts: 2,033
    Recently a new mod feature was added so we must accept or deny petitions to enter here. In that way, we can see if the applicants want to do CR stuff or just spam
    Giorgakis
    Forum Moderator and hobbyish doodler
    y550ls9wbwod.png
    I like underused stuff...
  • ferrell34ferrell34 Moderator Posts: 1,462
    edited July 29
    Recently a new mod feature was added so we must accept or deny petitions to enter here. In that way, we can see if the applicants want to do CR stuff or just spam

TL;DR: ALL HAIL THEBLASTOISE
    Giorgakis
    EarthThis signature is my city
  • TheBlastoiseTheBlastoise Administrator Posts: 163
    Yes, I changed it so anyone signing up for an account here has to be approved by me or the mods. We probably won't catch everyone, but it has stopped the majority.
    Giorgakis