Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
It's been a great run, but this site just isn't worth the cost of keeping it up anymore. It will remain open through to the end of the month.

Thanks for a great run!

The Clash Royale Card Tier list (2v2)

GiorgakisGiorgakis Member Posts: 3,287
edited August 19 in Strategy & Deck Building
Cards are varying use rates. This list represents their userates from 2v2. This is about regular 2v2 and has nothing to do with Tournament Standart 2v2.

Since the card themselves are used by double the players, that means that the percentage borders are doubled compared to 1v1. There are going to be 4 again tiers that have cards. The first one is DoubleOverUsed (DOU) which has cards that have a 20% or higher use rate. The second one is DoubleUnderUsed (DUU) with a userate that is lower than 20% but equal or higher than 10%. Next is DoubleNeverUsed (DNU) with lower than 10% but equal or higher than 1%. And the lowest tier is DoubleZeroUsed (ZU) with anything lower than 1%.

Once again, if a card is on a lower tier, do not feel bad. Just the fact that the card is in a lower tier does not mean that it is bad (unless it is in DZU).

Eventually I might start hosting tournaments that play around these tiers. Any cards that are placed in lower tiers can easily be played in higher tiers. For example, in an DUU Tournament you are allowed to use cards that are placed in DNU. However you are not allowed to run cards that are placed in DOU.
DOU

Zap
Fireball
Wizard
Valkyrie
Log
Hog Rider
Baby Dragon
Skeleton Army
Goblin Gang
Electro Wizard
Lumberjack
Witch
Bats
Mega Minion
Arrows
Mini PEKKA
Minions
Miner
Tornado
Mega Knight
Musketeer
Poison
Balloon
Goblin Barrel
Princess
Furnace
Knight
PEKKA
DUU

Minion Horde
Inferno Tower
Inferno Dragon
Rage
Barbarian Barrel
Lightning
Rocket
Ice Wizard
Executioner
Archers
Bandit
Freeze
Prince
Royal Giant
Giant
Tesla
Ice Spirit
Fire Spirits
Golem
Elite Barbarians
Giant Skeleton
Mirror
Dark Prince
Guards
Dart Goblin
Bomber
Giant Snowball
Fisherman
Skeletons
Ice Golem
DNU

Lava Hound
Clone
Flying Machine
Night Witch
Barbarians
Sparky
Magic Archer
Battle Ram
Tombstone
Spear Goblins
Ram Rider
Electro Dragon
Graveyard
Royal Ghost
Goblin Hut
Bowler
Cannon
Rascals
Goblins
X-Bow
Hunter
Skeleton Barrel
Mortar
Elixir Collector
Royal Hogs
Cannon Cart
Earthquacke
Bomb Tower
Three Musketeers
Goblin Cage
Royal Recruits
Barbarian Hut
Zappies
Goblin Giant
Wall Breakers
Heal
m9x13ahnee1c.png

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
Their card
Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here

This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
Tagged:

Comments

• GiorgakisGiorgakis Member Posts: 3,287
    Currently there is no card in the DZU tier but there might be eventually.
    m9x13ahnee1c.png

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)

Check my AMA here

This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest
  • GiorgakisGiorgakis Member Posts: 3,287
    Updated for August 14th

Inferno Tower is moved from DOU to DUU
    Inferno Dragon is moved from DOU to DUU
    Minion Horde is moved from DOU to DUU
    Rage is moved from DOU to DUU
    Clone is moved from DUU to DNU
    Lava Hound is moved from DUU to DNU
    Skeletons ismoved from DNU to DUU
    Ice Golem is moved from DNU to DUU
    Fisherman is moved from DNU to DUU

A total of 9 cards moved tiers.

Only Fisherman was changed in the balance changes, moving him from a very low position in DNU to the top in DUU.
    m9x13ahnee1c.png

Their card

Check my AMA here