Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum
It's been a great run, but this site just isn't worth the cost of keeping it up anymore. It will remain open through to the end of the month.

Thanks for a great run!

My return and farewell.

TTtheTTTtheT Member Posts: 1,406
edited August 21 in General Discussion
Hey guys. It's me again from a long break.

I remember the outrage when the official forums announced they were closing. People were pissed, threats were made and there was sadness in the air. Then this forum was created and a large part of the community migrated here. I remember being here when this forum was a baby. Then it kept growing. New people joined and a few og's left. I'll never forget the fun I had here in my time here.

Thanks for reading.

TTtheT

Thanks to pazboy for the sig

Check out my AMA
https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1519/another-ttthet-ama

Proper way to pronounce my name.

Tee Tee the Tee

Comments

• GiorgakisGiorgakis Member Posts: 3,287
    May the 9 Titans be with you.
    m9x13ahnee1c.png

Worship the 9 Titans (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)
    Their card
    Obey the 4 Immortal Armies (Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Critter Swarm)
    Teach the 12 Titan Babies (Golemite, Mini PEKKA, Baby Dragon, Lava Pup, Sparky, Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Balloon, Cannon Cart, Dropship, Flying Machine, Deployable Turret)
    Protect the 12 Peasants (Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Bats, Critters, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirits, Crystal Critters, Critter Bats, Explosive Drones, Beta Minion)
    Babysit the Titan Grandchild (Zappy)

Check my AMA here

This is my favorite discussion ever (not created by me): https://communityroyale.com/discussion/1676/how-arena-1-has-mirror-0-max-trophy#latest