Community Royale - A Clash Royale Community driven forum

ferrell34

About

Username
ferrell34
Joined
Visits
2,501
Last Active
Roles
Moderator
Points
393
20
Badges
Posts
1,437
Bio
It's ferrell17(2)

Comments

  • (36)0 no scope EPIC WIN!!
  • I'll let this thread stay here until the end of the weekend. Afterwards, it's going to the Card Balance Discussion sub. About the topic, i don't see a problem with it. Heavy spell-cycling is not a dominant strategy right now, just one of the (com…
  • Noticed that too, especially with Barbarians. However, i couldn't figure out the best solution to fix such inconsistencies. Well thought
  • Special challenges isn't considered that important to discuss as OAO threads, especially in a not-frequently active forums. But that doesn't mean it's forbidden or not allowing OAO threads to be created for it. We can create them, just not widely…
  • It's abit mildly requested concept, but i always liked it. However, with the mechanics you added in, it gave it much more originality. Very well thought. Could have used a "niche-seemed" card in the game right now. For balancing, might tone down …
  • Might look abit quirky, but a new air win condition sounds nice. Stick with the 6 elixir cost, so the chances for it to be a par with Lavahound is near non-existent. Would be nice if the Wyvern had less sight range than regular building targeters…
  • Seems like a fitting card to replace Barbarians for cheaper (Cycle) decks. Although, Barbarians (the concept) isn't a much wanted role (as much as Mega Minion, Zap, Barbarian Barrel, etc). So i have to say the potential for it to be a good card is p…
  • JcttehTheWise wrote: » brainiacboy wrote: » love this, but it has swearing!!! This is not rage!!! I considered that since the word isn't that harsh as others and is just a single one, it isn't strictly necesary to post this in rage As lon…
  • IDProG wrote: » Are you seriously saying that Mega Minion is balanced at both Win Rate and Use Rate? You may want to look at the stats. Mega Minion always has more than 30% use rate, even more than Baby Dragon, and more than 70% win rate (if yo…
  • JcttehTheWise wrote: » Alright here goes the review: BUFFS 1. Arrows -> DISAGREE - Increase CT Damage to 42.5% from 36.5% (of total damage) - Increase Projectile speed Despite the buff idea is good on paper, it has the problem of not…
  • MasterCal wrote: » Anything with Golem tbh will win unless you get seriously outplayed or don't have a counter in your hand (which is a lot more likely) This mode is Beatdown-dominant for sure, however i disagree that Golem-centered decks are d…
  • TL;DR: BUFF: Arrows, Zappies, Recruits, Tombstone. NERF: Royal Giant, Mega Knight, Pekka, Baby Dragon. REWORK: Witch, Mortar (maybe??). Others' Ideas 1. Witch Rework by @JcttehTheWise JcttehTheWise wrote: » Witch is not too versatile becau…
  • Star Levels. But i think we all know that.
    in level 8 Comment by ferrell34 April 27
  • Using the term "cancer" subjectively (as subjective manners) is not a good public display. Therefore, it is best to avoid using such words unless you want to be credited for misbehavior. Closing this thread as it may raise unhealthy discussions.
  • Cold Dead Hands (Graveyard Poison) Girl Power (3M Pump) There's a possibility that these decks no longer exists (removed) in the current version of Classic decks mode. Since i haven't encountered both myself since the latest update drops.
  • I wasn't expecting much from the change since they said that they want ladder to be more "liquitive". Which is more active, and abit "draggy" (somehow important to progress). So fixing problems such as overlevelling, (league) droppers, and balanc…
  • IDProG wrote: » ferrell34 wrote: » Good timing. Recently, i just created a deck to improve my skills. It can defend alot of decks pretty well (even PEKKA Ram and Lavaclone) but it is rather high skill capped and might end up in alot of draws. …
  • Good timing. Recently, i just created a deck to improve my skills. It can defend alot of decks pretty well (even PEKKA Ram and Lavaclone) but it is rather high skill capped and might end up in alot of draws. Here it is: 1. Wall Breakers 2. Ske…
  • MasterCal wrote: » Possibly adding another air card to counter balloon/LH or even a new air win condition could be beneficial for the game Or buffing the Crown Tower's retargeting speed. It's one of the reasons why swarm based decks dominates i…
  • 508 dang you got us good

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Badges

This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. For more information see Supercell's Fan Content Policy:www.supercell.com/fan-content-policy.