This is the exact opposite from the Two Truths One Lie
forum game with the rules copied from that game. Here are the rules.
The Main Process:
A Few More Things to Remember:
- Someone writes the three statements. This person will be called the writer. Two of those statements must be false and one must be true.
- Another person reads each statement, and attempt to figure out which one is the truth. This person will be called the guesser. When the guesser thinks he has his decision, he or she will post a comment stating which one he thinks is the truth.
- The guesser in that same comment shall complete the first step but with three new statements. If they some how forget to do this part, and I have seen it happen in other games before, the next person to post can do that for them.
- The next time the writer gets on, he will edit his original comment to make it known which statement was the fake statement. This part may take a while, so be patient guessers.
The first Set
- Similarly to the original game, statements can be about the game, the writer's personal experience, or other things, but try to connect each statement to Clash Royale in some way, shape, or form.
- Assigning numbers, letters, or some form of symbols to each statement would also be nice as it saves the guesser the hassle of retyping the statement.
- When guessing, it is possible that you might not know something off the top of your head and be tempted to go to the wiki or other places on the internet. Unless a statement deals with exact numerical values, please don't do research into each statement.
1) My least favorite card is the Royal Giant
2) I was complaining a lot when Achievements were removed
3) One of the badges I do not own is the Post Marathon Badge
Number 2 is the truth